With the coronavirus (COVID-19) affecting people and businesses globally, we understand travel has taken a significant shift in many ways. As an implementation of our commitment to place the health and safety of our guests as the first and foremost priority, Swiss-Belhotel International as a global group, reassures that our guests will still experience the best service in peace of mind from booking, staying and enjoying our heartfelt service, and finally departing with delightful memories.
Here is some token of thoughts that we have comprehended for your sake.
1. Can I cancel or change my reservation if my plans change?
Our book direct with flexible rate avails as follows:
• Free cancellation on the same day by 6pm.
• No charge for change in reservation (for same room type and meal plan).
• No charge for Early check-out up to 2 days before the original check-out date
Please note that terms may vary if booked via 3rd party.
2. Is the hotel cleaned with disinfectant and extra sanitation in place?
We implement specific preventive measures against communicable diseases: cleaning of the rooms to a high standard of hygiene: disinfecting frequently touched areas such as escalator handrails, elevator control panels, and door knobs several times per day. Washing hands after undertaking cleaning activities and spraying and fumigating areas regularly.
3. Does the staff wear personal protective equipment like masks and gloves?
Our front-liners are equipped with masks and gloves as self and guest protection. Furthermore, staff hygiene standards are being complemented by a line-up of mandatory virtual training courses for hotel teams, and additional resources and audits to ensure all our staff engage with the guests safely.
4. What is the protective equipment provided to guests?
Care kits are available in guest room as complimentary including face masks, gloves and hand sanitizer*. In the public area, there’s always hand sanitizer free to use. You may contact front desk if you need extra masks or other assistance for additional charges.
*in certain properties
5. Is the guestroom kept vacant for a certain time between guests?
A stringent protocol of cleanliness standard is always implemented in every single room in our hotel. There is a specific time, cleanliness checklist and audit by our health and safety officer to ensure the room is deeply sanitized and safe to receive new check-ins.
6. Are there social distancing measures taken at the hotel?
Yes, we set necessary marks in public areas, such as reception, and restaurants to keep a safe distance between guests.
7. Are individually wrapped food options available?
We take food handling seriously in all our Food and Beverage outlets. Our food is available for take away, delivery as per our guests’ wishes.
8. If my booking includes a meal plan (e.g. breakfast), can I opt for having my meal in-room instead of the restaurant?
Yes, we deliver your choice of breakfast to your room with a careful delivering system to maintain hygiene of your food.
9. Is there medical assistance available at your hotel?
We provide in-house clinics in some hotels to cater urgent needs of our guests. On top of that, our hotel staff is always ready 24/7 to assist our guests in getting the best medical help and support.
10. Are you conducting temperature scans for staff and for guests?
Certainly, this is the first health, hygiene and safety step that our hotel staff implemented in our property. Our security team will take guests temperature measurements for every person coming into hotel premises.
Please note that above policies and measures in place at Swiss-Belhotel International with minor variations at some hotels. We highly recommend that guests review guidance from the World Health Organization and follow any travel advice issued by your home countries.