Our President - Gavin M. Faull
See Gavin Faull interviewed on Business at the Speed of Coffee - Click here
See Gavin Faull interviewed on Straight Talk - Click here
See Gavin Faull interviewed on Unfiltered - Click here
Gavin M. Faull is the Chairman and President of Swiss-Belhotel International, a global hotel management company with a portfolio of more than 145 hotels, resorts and hospitality projects worldwide.
Originally a business graduate from Victoria University, Mr Faull has extensive experience in chartered accountancy having worked in New Zealand and Hong Kong with top level international finance companies. He is a member of the Chartered Accountants Association of Australia and New Zealand, as well as a Fellow of The Institute of Directors.
Mr Faull is widely known as a hospitality industry veteran with more 35 years of experience in hotel management, operations and business development. Before taking over the helm of Swiss-Belhotel International he held senior management roles at The Peninsula Group Hong Kong and Kingsgate International Corporation.
Mr. Faull and his business have been achieving the following global recognitions for his formidable accomplishments, his integrity and his thought leadership:
● 2009 National Tourism Legends Award by Tourism Training Australia
● 2010 Honorary Ambassador New Plymouth District
● 2011 HM Magazine Australia Hall of Fame
● 2012 Dairy Business of the Year Awards, Best Farm Business Taranaki
● 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
● 2014 Taranaki Ballance Farm Environment Awards
○ Supreme Award
○ Ballance Agri-Nutrients Soil Management Award
○ LIC Dairy Farm Award
○ Massey University Innovation Award
○ PGG Wrightson Land and Life Award
● 2014 Made a member of the World Class New Zealand Network
● 2014 Made a Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
● 2015 New Zealander of the Year Awards – Local Hero Award Taranaki region
● 2017 Trustee in Purangi Kiwi Trust
More recently, Mr. Faull established Zest Hotels International, a new brand offering budget hospitality option. Since its first hotel opening in 2015, it was already recognised by World Travel Awards as 2017 Asia’s Leading Budget Brand.