Swiss-Belsuites Victoria Park not only welcomes families, groups of friends and couples, but it's also a pet-friendly hotel, allowing guests to bring their furry friends along any time of year.
Kindly get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to BOOK NOW
Things to Know
Swiss-Belsuites Victoria park isn’t just reserved for humans. But we do have a couple of pet-friendly terms and conditions to ensure every guest checks into an extraordinary stay:
• A cleaning fee of $50 will be taken upon check-in for additional cleaning – For the second pet an additional fee of $50 applies. We hold the right to increase the fee for any additional damages that might occur during your stay. Our housekeeping team will enter on a daily basis to look after your luxury experience.
• We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic pets, like cats and dogs (up to 20 kg), are allowed.
• While our rooms are spacious, no more than two (2) domestic pets are allowed per room.
• Pets are not allowed to be walked in indoor public areas such as the lobby and corridors – We have our beautiful Victoria Park opposite the hotel for exercise and strolls.
• We ask you to leash your pet(s) at all times when in outdoor common areas and that your fur baby is never left alone.
• Your pet must be fully house trained and we ask you to take your bestie for regular bathroom breaks.
• In consideration of other guests, please clean up after your pets, and keep them within your control at all times.
• Hotel is not responsible for the care of any pets and waives any liability without exceptions.
• Guests understand that servicing of the room can be denied if the pet(s) is deemed to be aggressive in nature.
• Length of stay restrictions may apply.