Swiss-Belsuites Pounamu, Queenstown and Glacier Helicopters bring you the "Adventure of a Lifetime". Enjoy an exhilarating flight over Milford Sound and the glaciers of Fiordland National Park past spectacular rivers, valleys and mountains with blue-green ice falls. Land on Mt Tutoko glacier and take the opportunity to capture once in lifetime photographs.
You will then land at a remote West Coast beach where your guide will dive for Crayfish. After the crayfish dive you will continue to an alpine landing near Queenstown where it's time to enjoy the fresh crayfish for lunch, complete with Central Otago wine before flying back to Queenstown.
ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME FOR 2 PEOPLE - NZ$8535
Inclusions for 2 persons:
- Helicopter private charter for two and 2x nights Accommodation in a One bedroom Swiss-SuperSuite.
ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME FOR 4 PEOPLE - NZ$9536
Inclusions for 4 persons:
- Helicopter share charter for four and 2x nights Accommodation in 2x One bedroom Swiss-SuperSuite
- Glacier landing, overflight of Milford Sound, beach landing and alpine landing – with gourmet crayfish lunch
- 2 x nights Accommodation in a One bedroom Swiss-SuperSuite
4 hours helicopter flight
Cancellation and amendmend are not allowed. Failing to arrive will result in forfeiture of your payment
- Glacier Helicopter:
If cancelled more than 24 hours from the departure time, a full refund will be made. Otherwise, 25% cancellation fee will incur from your full payment.
- Rates valid for booking and staying until 30 April 2019
Please CLICK HERE for other Terms & Conditions.