Swiss-Belhotel International is aggressively expanding its Vietnam portfolio of International Brand Hotels and Resorts and is currently searching for an enthusiastic, energetic, and highly motivated General Manager who is capable to take the vigorous and demanding challenge of pre-opening and managing a full range of Hotel Operations of the new 5 star, 350 rooms and 150 suites, 4 restaurants, 4 bars and a convention center, Swiss-Belhotel Suites and Residences Ha Long, Vietnam in the first quarter 2019.
The General Manager will function as the strategic business leader of the property’s pre-opening, recruiting, training, including developing revenue management, customer service, achieving financial targets together with continuing and developing Owner / Management company relationships and to ensure the Hotel profitability and success. Position oversees the development and implementation of business strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and initiatives to meet the brand’s target customer needs, ensure employee satisfaction, and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing financial performance and provides a return on investment, supported by a strong Regional Office in Hanoi and Corporate Office in Hong Kong.
Education and Experience
• Degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration or major related
• Previous experience in Pre-Opening Hotel/ Project Management is required
• Extensive Hotel/ Resort General Manager experience with a minimum of 5 years in a relevant position at a 4-5 star Hotel/ Resort.
Skills and Knowledge
• Complete understanding of all aspects of Hotel/ Resort operations
• Highly organized with strong analytical skills, in particular Revenue Management and Sales Marketing strategies
• Strong administrative capabilities including undertaking and coordinating with the Corporate Office for strategic planning
• Ensuring Exceptional Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing exceptional customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting SBI quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Leadership and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique and coordination of people and resources. Maintains productive team and motivates, mentors the employees to provide services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Management and Financial Resources – Determining how money will be spent to get the work done and accounting for these expenditures. Focuses on maintaining profit margins without compromising guest satisfaction.
• Applied Business Knowledge – Understanding market dynamics, hotel level objectives and important aspects of the Hotel’s business to accurately diagnose strengths and weaknesses, anticipate opportunities and develop strategies and plans.
• Must be fluent in both verbal and written English
If you believe you have the above valuable skills and abilities and a service mind-set, please email your cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those qualified candidates will be contacted directly for interview.