1. Sales Support Executive
2. Regional Accountant
The ideal candidates should possess the followings:
- A minimum of 2-year experience in the same capacity in an international chain hotel
- Proficiency in English both oral and written
3. Regional Director of Sales & Marketing
Duties and responsibilities
- To develop and manage the Sales and Marketing plan
- To supervise and be responsible for Indonesia Regional Sales & Marketing team and Sales & Marketing leaders of 75 hotels
- To oversee management and directing of sales, to ensure achievement of sales revenue goals
- To define and target markets and develop an appropriate sales strategy for both domestic and international markets for the Region and individual operations
- To direct and manage the development of special accounts, trade show participants and unique sales and marketing situations including active sales calls and negotiation
- Achieve pre-determined corporate sales targets (Rooms) as outlined in the Business Plan, as well as to ensure the development of increased long-term Regional sales.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in managing Sales & Marketing for a group of Hotels
- Minimum 10 years of multi-functional Sales & Marketing in the progressive international hospitality industry required
- A solid understanding of best practice hospitality operating environments and Sales & Marketing programs
- Able to successfully manage in a matrix environment within high levels of ambiguity and complexity
- Able to anticipate future needs and upstream and downstream consequences
- Able and willing to travel, the extent of which is based on work location and business needs.
Send your resume and a recent photograph of yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the position you are applying in your email subject line. Only shortlisted applicant will be notified.
Or, simply fill out this online form to apply, please click here.
All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.