Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations for Newlyweds
Your honeymoon is one of the most special time in your life. Honeymoons come in all shapes and forms: a week or a month; a beach destination or a wildlife safari. Before you finalise your plans, consider these five novel honeymoon destinations for newlyweds.
East Asian Destinations
Vietnam is one of the most exciting destinations in East Asia. Wonderful local cuisine, lush landscapes, friendly people, and, of course, beautiful beaches make this country of 90 million a favourite getaway for travellers from all over the world. As a honeymoon location, it’s a spectacular and exotic place to celebrate your marriage, with wonderful hotels matching the levels of luxury offered in Doha hotels and hotels elsewhere.
- Explore the historic Hanoi, culturally rich Ho Chi Minh City, or the well-preserved and charming Hoi An.
- Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, and Vinh have popular beach resorts.
- Don’t miss the stunning scenery of Ha Long Bay, Tay Nihn, Tam Coc, or Cuc Phuong National Park.
Whether you’ve planned your honeymoon for two weeks or two months, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll run out of things to do and experience in China. The mega cities of Shanghai and Beijing are breathtaking in their pace and modernity, while culturally rich places such as Tibet, Wuhan, Chengdu, Heifei, and Changchun make novel destinations for honeymooners looking for something out of the ordinary.
- Climb the Great Wall of China. Parts of this wall are over 2500 years old.
- Visit the Forbidden City, where the last Emperor of China ruled until 1912.
- See the Terracotta Army in Xi’An (Shanxi province). The warriors date back to 210 BC.
Blessed with countless beautiful islands and a stunning 3219 km coastline, Thailand has emerged to become one of the most sought after destinations for honeymooners and holidaymakers. The tropical climate and delicious local cuisine make Thailand irresistible to many visitors.
- Some of most popular island destinations include Ko Samui, Ko Tao, Ko Samet, Ko Phi Phi, and Ko Pha Ngan.
- While Southern Thailand is enormously popular, Northern Thailand, with Chiang Mai and the Gold Triangle, are also not to be missed.
This stunning volcanic island sit in the Society Islands archipelago of French Polynesia. Dotted with many luxurious hotels and resorts that match the standards of luxury Malaysia hotels and hotels elsewhere, Bora Bora is surrounded by a barrier reef and a lagoon.
- Swimming, snorkelling, and diving are perfect activities for the clear waters in Bora Bora’s waters. Matria Beach is the most famous beach on the island.
- Fishing, shark and ray feeding, and yacht tour run frequently from the island.
- Jet skiing, kite boarding, scuba diving, jeep touring, and windsurfing are also popular activities.
Fifteen miles off the coast of Venezeula, Aruba, a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, is famous for its powder white sandy beaches and its temperate climate, which hovers around 27°C all year round.
- See: Casibari Rock & Ayo Rock Formations, the Natural Bridge at Boca Andicuri, Arikok National Park, Guadirkiri Caves, Haystack Mountain, Boca Catalina, and the Antilla Shipwreck.
- Do: Aruba is great for hiking, sailing, scuba diving, fishing, snorkelling, and just about any other water activity. It’s also suitable for cycling, taking a 4WD tour, kayaking, and windsurfing.
- Beaches: Eagle Beach, Hadikurari Beach, and Palm Beach are just some of the many striking beaches on this island paradise.